Although I’ve only been on this Earth for 20 years, I’ve come across a lot of different people and situations. For the most part I try to live my life, by certain rules or codes of conduct rather. believing strongly in if you don’t stand for something(s) you will fall for anything. With the help of my beautiful Mother I’ve come up with a sort of rough basic guideline of 20 things every woman should do/know… so here it goes.
1. Honour and respect God.
2.Respect your body (eat healthy)
A physical check-up can save your life.
3. You are the star player Never Let ANYONE Abuse You, EVER
4. Learn to cook
You gotta be able to feed yourself hun, Thou can not cook thou will not eat.
5. Dont Fool Yourself, You can’t be “in love” with more than one person at a time.
Choose one and keep it moving
6. Choose your friends carefully
*c’mon just refer to Tuesdays post*
7. Get an education
Theres nothing attractive about a pretty dunce, looks will eventually fade but our knowledge is forever.
8. Know how and when to say “NO”
Sometimes playing the submissive role is easier for people than standing up for yourself, but as long as you stand for it people will know that they can take advantage of you and they will do it.
9. Be innovative, create something
whether its something that you will have forever or something just for now make something that you will always remember that came from your own efforts and hard work.
10. Having manners is hawt
Being a bitch is overrated.
11. Your home is a castle
respect it, love it and make it beautiful it’s yours after all.
12. Always be open to new things
Having an open mind is the easiest way to be available to welcome blessings in disguise.
13. One good turn deserves another
they do right by you, do right by them.
14. THE GOLDEN RULE: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
15. If you’re a mom be a good mother.. your children, they’ll remember it.
16. Save 10% of your earnings.
Those “rainy days” you hear people talking about..they actaulldo exists and I’m sure some of us can attest to that.
17. Volunteer, it builds character.
18. Respect others and their opinions
being unaware and even worse ignorant, is the most self-damaging thing you can do to your mind
19. Be grateful
Realizing that you do have blessings: have a home, clothing, a job and just simply a chance at life you are better off than 75% of the people in this world.
20. Be assertive
knowing what you want and making that CLEAR is the only way you’ll get it for keeps.